Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mom. Wife... BLOGGER!

Why is the first blog always the toughest?

It seems like I always have so much to say about...well, everything; so I think to myself, "I know, I'll start a blog!" Yet here we are, blog-starting and I'm not quite sure what to write about. That's not for lack of things to say, but more so that I have too much to say seeing as how no one knows me yet. Which is why I'm beginning with an introduction. I hate describing myself, but I feel that it is necessary for my soon-to-be readers (fingers crossed) to understand where I'm coming from and from what perspective all future blogs will be written.

So here we go:

I'm Erika, 29 year old stay-at-home mom (aka domestic goddess). I'm a huge geek. I never take myself too seriously. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with everything Disney-related, I love books (especially those of the "comic" persuasion), art, theatre, music, and technology. I love life in general, live in the moment, and see each day as a gift and a new adventure...all amidst getting my son to baseball practice, changing diapers, getting dinner on the table, spending time with friends, and making sure my husband (who's incredible, btw) is happy.

I'm starting this blog because I love creating and sharing new and easy recipes and crafts that make even an ordinary chick like me feel like a domestic goddess.

And along the way I'll be sharing recipes, crafts, stories, and more. Thanks for joining me in the day-to-day chaos I call my life.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment