Search

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello???...Is anyone there???

Hi again! I apologize for my absence, I had no idea that anyone was still reading this blog, but then I logged in to find that it actually has over 1000 views! So someone actually cares what I have to say and I really appreciate that! :)

I wanted to let you all know that I have moved to a new blog Disney IRL (IRL=in real life) that has the same type of crafts and recipes as this one but it is Disney themed! And now that I know you (my readers) are out there, I will continue to use this blog as well--mostly linking to the new one--but from time to time when I have a non-Disney stroke of genius, it will be shared here.

The new blog can be found at http://disneyirl.com I hope you all come check it out and again, thank you so much for your views and interest. It's incredibly motivating!!!

Love,
Erika

 

No comments:

Post a Comment